Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k24 NBA Summer League

Houston v Portland

Tari has a good feel for the game, he should get a ton of minutes with Houston next year
He played fantastic

Jabari is started off very shakey but obviously got it going in the 2nd half. Idk why they insist on making him a ball handler and Isoing in the post. I know he used to do that in college but that's not the move anymore.
He needs to focus on finishing the play and that's what he did which got him going

Whitmore is a ball hog. Literally called out that they were icing him out the game. The talent and skill is there but I can see why he may have fell

Amen looked amazing. The defense, the passing, vision, and effort are all elite. Houston needs him on the ball making decisions

Scoot looks every bit of an nba player. Almost looked too easy for him At times. Too fast and too strong

Julian Champagnie shouldn't play anymore Summer League games. I thought and posted that during the California classic, but he is driving that point home here.

Barlow definitely needs to be on the real roster. Dude is a good defender, rebounder, finish decent at the hoop, and can hit a mid range jumper. He is overall better than fan favorite Sandro Mamu in my opinion.

Back