Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k24 NBA Summer League

imagine watching Amen then you go back and gotta look at Kevin Porter Jr in the face

send that guy on the first thing smoking to sacramento

I'm not a fan of Kevin Porter Jr. As a point guard either. I think he can be a decent bench player though. I liked that he has stayed out of trouble since getting to Houston

Nice finish by Sharpe

imagine watching Amen then you go back and gotta look at Kevin Porter Jr in the face

send that guy on the first thing smoking to sacramento

I actually think our second unit can be nice if Porter Jr can buy into his role

Amens passing and pushing the pace with Porter Jr getting catch and shoot opportunities and Tari getting out in transition

It's all him though, if can't accept it I'm sure we won't have any problems shipping him out

I actually think our second unit can be nice if Porter Jr can buy into his role

Amens passing and pushing the pace with Porter Jr getting catch and shoot opportunities and Tari getting out in transition

It's all him though, if can't accept it I'm sure we won't have any problems shipping him out
It’s hard to be okay with all these guys coming in here taking your touches and mins so I would feel him on that but even if KPJ is a better shooter I wouldn’t give a fuck lol

But word it’s easy to just ship him out

im trying to do it preemptively though

Sharpe trying to take it over in the fourth for his team. I like that he isnt settling for long jumpers in this quarter

Edit

Dude had Smith on him at the wing and he held the ball and settled for a fuking long 3 pointer instead of trying to beat him off the bounce. SMH

Speaking of league pass with all the young talent in the league I can’t think of a team I’ll have zero interest in watching. Wizards might be to most but I’m watching Bilal.

Maybe Chicago since they’re directionless and I don’t really care to watch them but it’s not really a team I have zero interest in.

Back