Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k24 NBA Summer League

Tari knows what to do with the ball. He isn't fucking around. Damn, i wish we would've packaged those later 1st to move up and get him in that draft. Branham is looking like a solid player and hopefully Wesley figures shit out.

Tari would've been awesome paired with Sochan though

I expect Cam Whitmore to spend most of the season in the G League but Amen definitely ready to contribute

Tari might need to be a day one starter......I can already see Udoka falling in love with him
Udoka gonna love Tari. Dude might fuck around and be your Rockets best all around player.

I like a decent amount of your teams young guys. I know you already know that, but I can't state enough that they will be a lot better under Udoka than Silas

Thompson, Eason, Smith are 3 young guys that Udoka can get that defensive intensity he wants. I'm a big Sengun fan, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ime doesn't give him as many minutes if he doesn't work harder defensively.

Udoka gonna love Tari. Dude might fuck around and be your Rockets best all around player.

I like a decent amount of your teams young guys. I know you already know that, but I can't state enough that they will be a lot better under Udoka than Silas

Being as objective as I can possibly be....besides you guys getting Wembanyama I don't think there was a more impactful offseason acquisition than the Rockets getting Udoka

We kind of feel like a college team where the coach is the face of the franchise at this point

Back