Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k23 NBA Summer League

Is there a limit on how many years a person could've been in the league where they can't play in the summer league anymore?

No Garuba tonight which is very disappointing, dude been hurt or out of shape pretty much his whole time with the Rockets so far but hopefully he can go next game

Seeing how he looked ar center was one of the things I was looking forwad to the most but still a lot to keep an eye on......the backup point guard battle between Daishen Nix and TyYy should be interesting, Nix should have every opportunity and advantage to be the third guard but I think this is going be an open competition

Is Tari Eason used more as a 3 o 4 and how his jump shot looks

I expect Josh Christopher to have a similar performance as Giddey and he shows that he has no business in summer league

How much is Jabari asked to create for himself and others and how often he attacks off the dribble

also tell Jabari to relax man lol

loosen up

you Can tell he wants to prove something but you gotta take it easy as well

This has been the longest 6 draft picks in sport draft history.

these folks are so lame doing the NHL draft. They made a big deal out of one of the prospects mom and dad doing a quick French kiss.

They acted like he whipped his meat out and slapped her in the grill with it. SMH. Fucking prudes.

Back