Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k23 NBA Summer League

From what I saw JD ain’t ready yet but i like his confidence and energy. Hauser has to show me he can play but I’m intrigued by our stash player juhann begarin. Dude showed flashes last year in summer league as being good in transition and a strong rebounder. But seeing some overseas highlights he took a step in creating his own shot and playing comfortable on the offensive end. I hope he plays well and earns a roster spot

Y'all not hyping up summer league on my watch
The thread literally says “Summer League “ in the title, u really did not need to come in here.

btw, I was the one hyping up Pat Williams last summer league. Played really well and I was expecting him to carry that form into the season but he got injured, smh.

Much to AZTG’s chagrin I even made a separate thread as the part 3 to the college-Draft-Summer league series just so you don’t have to be burdened with summer league talk to mix in with Thomas Bryant and Eric Bledsoe news

You better watch some baseball nigga lol

I don’t wanna see you in here no more

Y’all can crown a guy after 1 summer league game if y’all want to, this is a marathon tho

I can’t speak for anyone else but I’m not crowning anybody after 1 game or season for that matter. I didn’t say or even imply that with any of my post also.

what I did state is, it’s obvious some folks didn’t watch a decent amount of games the guy played while in college. You admitted this in your post.

so……

The thread literally says “Summer League “ in the title, u really did not need to come in here.

btw, I was the one hyping up Pat Williams last summer league. Played really well and I was expecting him to carry that form into the season but he got injured, smh.
dont let him off the hook...he was on the train too

I can’t speak for anyone else but I’m not crowning anybody after 1 game or season for that matter. I didn’t say or even imply that with any of my post also.

what I did state is, it’s obvious some folks didn’t watch a decent amount of games the guy played while in college. You admitted this in your post.

so……

Yeah we’ll see how he turns out yesterday was a great game from him. I’m not rooting against him tho

Back