Welcome To aBlackWeb

24 Hour Daycare

What’s y’all thoughts?

• Total voters
This the overal point I was trying to make

This guy, the guy who is for it, so blindly believes that the benefit of a Chaplin, supersedes the qualifications of what a Chaplin should be. That it will lead to unintended consequences, where as a more seasoned person. Would be like, yea that’s cool but let’s be real here. If everything just went as it should,..

Open this and watch more trending videos.

Some of yall are saying night shifts people dont be caring and just have the night job to coast by. True in some cases. But babysitting is not a coast type of job. Nothing bout that job is easy. You will more than likely find more people that do care than those that dont in the field.

Terrible people are gonna do terrible things regardless of the shift.

Some of yall are saying night shifts people dont be caring and just have the night job to coast by. True in some cases. But babysitting is not a coast type of job. Nothing bout that job is easy. You will more than likely find more people that do care than those that dont in the field.

Terrible people are gonna do terrible things regardless of the shift.
You’re right bruh, I agree

*migos voice *

MOMMA!
she a stripper nekkid dancer but she beggin me to wife her

digitalsxpphic-beyonce-dancing.gif

I don't know, like assuming best case scenario and the parents working a legit overnight shift, and the daycare is legit good folks. If the child school age, its still kinda wild lol.

Like outside the parents off days, that baby see they parent(s) two hours before school, two hours after school and sleeps overnight at a daycare. That don't feel right.

Back