Welcome To aBlackWeb

24 Hour Daycare

What’s y’all thoughts?

• Total voters
Here's an idea

What if it's this person's only shift cause they do it full time?

I can make a reasonable discussion any hiring would take this into consideration that you can't work any other shifts prior to hiring so I can avoid the issues y'all are bringing up
You’d think, right?

No, this post wasn't a good idea.

What fuckn difference does it make what shift they're working, if they're doing their job.

bryan-cranston-malcolm-in-the-middle-gif.1256474

You niggaz ain’t ready for the honest truth

Not the worst idea but I hope they have a 12 hour limit…leaving kids there longer than that starts to seem like kid jail

Just a lil taste for you niggaz

I know someone right now that works a day and night shit

Day for the city and night time custodian

The custodian company is a contractor, has a contract with the city. The contractor is out of state. Rather than have a state rep to over look state business. They just mailed dude the keys to every door in the school building

School building fam..

This nigga here, works during the day and hustles at night, because the company never checks to see who’s doing the work, duke stashes his work in the school and has some chicks clean the school for him at night

And pays them with crack

Once again, it’s a school

Point being, the vast majority of people that sacrifice a sleep schedule for a 3rd shift

Mostly do so because they really don’t like people, or, they make a lot of questionable life decisions and it’s a necessity

I was one of them, and believe me, I met my kind

And yal might say, oh but it’s a day care, they’ll do their due-diligence. My sister is from b-more, never had a job in child care ever, a day in her life. Came to my city, within 6 months got a job as a daycare teacher in the most affluent area of my city and they did zero background check.

Now, my sister is solid, but..I’m just saying

Back