Welcome To aBlackWeb

24 Hour Daycare

What’s y’all thoughts?

• Total voters

BDBIID

| we past kneeling | Russ trick y’all |
In this particular twitter thread the mom catching it for dropping the kid off to go out for the night. Some people say it would be cool if it’s for work/emergencies but not going out. Some say it’s cool no matter what’s going on and if she want a break so be it. Some are against it all the way. What say y’all?

In this particular twitter thread the mom catching it for dropping the kid off to go out for the night. Some people say it would be cool if it’s for work/emergencies but not going out. Some say it’s cool no matter what’s going on and if she want a break so be it. Some are against it all the way. What say y’all?

"No. Shift working with children isn't the best idea. Especially the graveyard shift. Graveyard shift niggas give no fucks." - me, certified Graveyard Shift Nigga

Have any of you ever went into a business establishment or just come across a working person at 2am and thought that's someone I'd leave my child in the care of?

Better take yall asses on to a family member or go get you a sitter with references. You guys are nuts lmao.

Is it any different than say dropping the kid off for a few hours to go see a movie(assuming the movie isn't something a kid should be seeing)?
I guess it's more frowned upon if you hitting the club and partying. But in my case if I'm going to a movie they shouldn't be seeing, then they at my parents spot.

lol…leaving your kids in the hands of people that have to or choose to work 3rd shift at a day care is not a good idea. It, is not, a good idea.
Here's an idea

What if it's this person's only shift cause they do it full time?

I can make a reasonable discussion any hiring would take this into consideration that you can't work any other shifts prior to hiring so I can avoid the issues y'all are bringing up

Back