Welcome To aBlackWeb

21 Savage says Nas isn’t relevant

Go into the Nas thread and pull everything that was said when it was talked about that day

let’s get the ball rolling

I had to cut this shit off half way in cause 21 isn’t making any sense and it’s even worse when niggas in the chat was agreeing with him. Just felt like he has a particular view of whatever he deems “relevant”

Is Nas relevant though?

Sure, people that came up as Hip Hop fans in the 90s or even early 00s are probably happy with Nas' continued output, but when it comes to the younger fanbase, how relevant is he? Like is King's Disease 3 going to shake up the status quo in any way?

Is Nas relevant though?

Sure, people that came up as Hip Hop fans in the 90s or even early 00s are probably happy with Nas' continued output, but when it comes to the younger fanbase, how relevant is he? Like is King's Disease 3 going to shake up the status quo in any way?
If he sold 70,000 plus records as a independent artist last yr I'd say he's relevant. No promotion or maybe a week's worth or promo. Just because people 30 and under don't have him as their number 1 or go to guy he has a whole other demo that see him in that light.

Nas isn't relevant. He's a legacy artist and his fans are mostly people who are like 40 plus and grew up with him.

Seriously, no rapper of this era are competing with Nas for fans or influence.

Nas demographic are literally the people that will argue whether or not Jay Z's BluePrint series is better than King's Disease.

Most motherfuckers that are into Hip Hop right now probably never heard an entire Jay Z or Nas album.

If Nas signs with a major label like 21 Savage I am sure he will do better numbers because major labels number one and two goal #mainstream and #promotion.

I am not good on busniss but how much does Nas own MassAppeal? How much does he get from the sales compared to be signed with Def Jam for example?

What makes one relevant, being talked about by kids?

Is dababy relevant?
Can't sell a ticket for whatever reason but his name still in the headlines.

Is Nas irrelevant cause he isn't being talked about by kids and social media even if he's outselling so-called more popular acts?
In 21 Savage world you are relevant by going platinum \gold.

Nas isn't relevant. He's a legacy artist and his fans are mostly people who are like 40 plus and grew up with him.

Seriously, no rapper of this era are competing with Nas for fans or influence.

Nas demographic are literally the people that will argue whether or not Jay Z's BluePrint series is better than King's Disease.

Most motherfuckers that are into Hip Hop right now probably never heard an entire Jay Z or Nas album.
🤔🤔🤔
That can't be the case if he's selling as much or right around what the younger artist are selling. He outsold Ross, G herbo, meg and kendricks side project baby keem. If that demo that you say he appeals too buying or streaming music he's relevant. Are you saying you only matter if kids are playing your music ??

Back