Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Season Thread

Added to Calendar: 09-08-24

LOL, u are the one who brought race into this conversation, now u are trying to play victim.

They rest of your points is just u waffling and wish casting. Why would he look bad for going from one bad QB to another bad QB? Why would he lose the lock room bcos he benched a bad QB? Neither one of these 2 QBs starts for 99% of teams in the NFL.

"Lose the locker room", lmao.
Yeah because that's all you see with ya color blind ass.....if you choose to make a qb change don't wait for week 4 to make it happen atleast wait around week 8 or so because we're still early in the season....he will lose the locker room if he starts benching random players because they made "business decisions"

Yeah because that's all you see with ya color blind ass.
If supporting Black QBs and Black Coaches on "ABLACKWEB" is a crime.....

waltergotme.gif

I’m proud of JD and what Washington did last night. First time in a long time these niggas showed a glimpse of hope. While I think the secondary still needs work… I dunno if they can swing a trade for another corner or what, they are at least competitive. As long as Daniels continues to develop this season is a success in my eyes.

We’ll see. One step at a time. Philly and Dallas definitely ain’t as dominant it seems than years prior but they still got better talent in some areas. If them niggas got heart they can take em on.
outside of the AFC North the NFC East is easily the next most competitive division

Back