Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Season Thread

Added to Calendar: 09-08-24

Man I swear,

The armchair QB shit that people do on Twitter has overran its course. There's way to many people that think that just because they are on a platform that they are the authority or their opinions are the authority.

You got muthafuckas that have never been in the same room with NFL players telling NFL QBs that they don't know what they're talking about.

There should be a line between fans and players when it comes t this stuff and the rise of social media has blurred those lines and it's created a toxic culture. This is why players don't engage like people want them to. Got people telling All Pro players that they don't understand football.

I hate it here.

Man I swear,

The armchair QB shit that people do on Twitter has overran its course. There's way to many people that think that just because they are on a platform that they are the authority or their opinions are the authority.

You got muthafuckas that have never been in the same room with NFL players telling NFL QBs that they don't know what they're talking about.

There should be a line between fans and players when it comes t this stuff and the rise of social media has blurred those lines and it's created a toxic culture. This is why players don't engage like people want them to. Got people telling All Pro players that they don't understand football.

I hate it here.
1727382383344.png

Back