Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Season Thread

Added to Calendar: 09-08-24

I think Zach Ertz is kinda a dick, I see j. Daniel’s attitude wit him, it makes sense that the eagles let him go and then no one picked him up till he ended up with the cardinals and they let him go too

Wtf. Don’t do this. Dude just beat my Ravens on the road last week. Why are u trying to take the poor guy’s job.
Get that phony ass pro black shit outta here he's clearly not cut for the job.....going on week 4 and he's already considering a qb change? He knew minshew was not that good anyway so why have him start?

Get that phony ass pro black shit outta here he's clearly not cut for the job.....going on week 4 and he's already considering a qb change? He knew minshew was not that good anyway so why have him start?
Get your Anti black shit outta here. U boys love to attack a black coach “3 GAMES” into his tenure, yet give the White GM who gave him Minshew and O’Connell as choices a pass.

GTFOH. If this was half way through the season, maybe I will entertain this bullshit. But after 3 games, fuck off.

Get your Anti black shit outta here. U boys love to attack a black coach “3 GAMES” into his tenure, yet give the White GM who gave him Minshew and O’Connell as choices a pass.

GTFOH. If this was half way through the season, maybe I will entertain this bullshit. But after 3 games, fuck off.
This is exactly why nobody wants you on their bandwagon with your bad luck ass....it doesn't matter what race he is....if he makes a qb change after 3 games it will make him look bad because he chose minshew to be the starter for the season unless he got hurt, pierce needs to stick with his guns plus he'll lose the locker room sooner than later....stick with watching soccer nigga

This is exactly why nobody wants you on their bandwagon with your bad luck ass....it doesn't matter what race he is....if he makes a qb change after 3 games it will make him look bad because he chose minshew to be the starter for the season unless he got hurt, pierce needs to stick with his guns plus he'll lose the locker room sooner than later....stick with watching soccer nigga
LOL, u are the one who brought race into this conversation, now u are trying to play victim.

They rest of your points is just u waffling and wish casting. Why would he look bad for going from one bad QB to another bad QB? Why would he lose the lock room bcos he benched a bad QB? Neither one of these 2 QBs starts for 99% of teams in the NFL.

"Lose the locker room", lmao.

Back