#9 total yards
#3 ppg
#3 Rush yards allowed 89.7
#14 Pass yards allowed 214
Tied #4 Rush TDs allowed
Tied #4 Passing TDs allowed

Only team to have more INTs than TD given up

That stat you pulled up is irrelevant
What we doing man. You seen the run EPA go from 2nd to 28th? Well that showed up in the Lions game when they damn near had 200 yards on us in the first half. You deeming a stat don't make it so.

9th in total yards might seem good to you, but we were 2nd the year before so it's a decline for us. It wasn't about  just the super bowl. But even in that game Kyle decided to call a Timeout at the end of the game because he disagreed with the play calls Wilks was making.

Kyle yanked this man out of the booth and forced him onto the field in the middle of the season. The writing was on the wall. Better to get someone who is more versed in the scheme that we are married to than to try and force Wilks to run something he wasn't comfortable in.

Lmao. you trying hard but I just dropped on the stats.

Yall gave up 17 a game good enough for 3rd in the entire NFL

You bring up the lions game like that defense didn’t just hold KC to 1 TD in 4 quarters and that one TD started inside the 10 from a fumble. Forced multiple fumbles and got a INT.

But let’s blame the dude who coached and ELITE defense all year

Lmao. you trying hard but I just dropped on the stats.

Yall gave up 17 a game good enough for 3rd in the entire NFL

You bring up the lions game like that defense didn’t just hold KC to 1 TD in 4 quarters and that one TD started inside the 10 from a fumble. Forced multiple fumbles and got a INT.

But let’s blame the dude who coached and ELITE defense all year
Except our overall defense took a step back year to year. And our run defense in particular plummeted. We were 27th in 3rd down percentage as a defense as well.

I actually yknow watch the games and understand the context behind the moves made for the team. Again the head coach forced his coordinator from the booth and onto the field  during the season. It's not exactly a surprise that he later dismissed him out right. The defense was already ELITE before he ever arrived and performed worse under him than before. Are you a visual learner, should I post pictures for you to grasp this better? 2 > 9. 2 > 28. 27 = bad.

And it's kinda telling you dismiss that he was a complete outsider to the team not even allowed to bring in his own assistants. They tried to evolve the system with an outside hire and it didn't work to their liking. I don't think it's a reflection of Wilks as a coach since it's not his scheme. But since it's the head coaches scheme it's perfectly reasonable to want to get someone more fluent in it to coordinate it.

14d461f5b428e87e88f23cc4b62358a5.gif

Back