Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Offseason Thread

giphy.gif

Rank the 2020 QB class you want as your QB for the next 5 years.

1. Love
2. Herbert
3. Burrow
4. Tua
5. Hurts

Rank the 2020 QB class you want as your QB for the next 5 years.

1. Love
2. Herbert
3. Burrow
4. Tua
5. Hurts

1. Burrow
2. Hurts
3. Herbert
4. Love
5. Tua

The last three all on the sam tier imo

Burrow and Hurts both been to a SB

Burrow went through GOAT Mahomes to get there and was a shit oline away from throwing the winning TD

1. Burrow
2. Hurts
3. Herbert
4. Love
5. Tua

The last three all on the sam tier imo

Burrow and Hurts both been to a SB

Burrow went through GOAT Mahomes to get there and was a shit oline away from throwing the winning TD
The only issue with Burrow is health. On another note if things hold up, the 2020 QB class might be the first class where none of the top picks are busts.

The only issue with Burrow is health. On another note if things hold up, the 2020 QB class might be the first class where none of the top picks are busts.
Facts

Even the great classes of 83 and 04 had one bust and each of those produced 3 HoF QBs a piece

83 - Marino, Elway and Kelly

04 - Eli, Big Ben and Phillip Rivers

If Phillip Rivers could have won a SB 04 would be the GOAT imo

Facts

Even the great classes of 83 and 04 had one bust and each of those produced 3 HoF QBs a piece

83 - Marino, Elway and Kelly

04 - Eli, Big Ben and Phillip Rivers

If Phillip Rivers could have won a SB 04 would be the GOAT imo

how is Rivers a hall of famer?

When he was playing he was arguably top 5.

He finished his career highly ranked in the all time stats

if Hester can get for only being good at returns for his first 5 seasons, Rivera can get in too

I know the messenger is not the best, but if the Giants do this, we have to be in the running for the stupidest run team in the NFL…

He's 6th overall in passing yards and TDs

I may sound like a hater but…so? empty calorie stats. he didn’t do anything special while playing. HOFer doesn’t come to mind when I think of him. I feel a similar way about ben and eli, but at least they won rings

Back