Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

I can respect it. It's still early days in his career. If you're an aged vet you gotta get out the way but if im a 3rd year lottery pick putting up decent numbers I'm trying to keep sending that shit up, aint no downgrading especially for some wack ass city like okc, trade me.

🤔 should they retire the number 2?

As the resident Wizards fan here in ABW… absolutely not. Nigga thank you for your service but we never made it past the second round with you nor was considered a serious contender. Fuck we only made it to the second round once. You got some all star appearances & a NBA 3rd team. Hold team records for most steals & assists… and turnovers. I’m sorry but retiring your number would be awarding mediocrity. Wizards need to change that. How you 33 and out the league bruh.

As the resident Wizards fan here in ABW… absolutely not. Nigga thank you for your service but we never made it past the second round with you nor was considered a serious contender. Fuck we only made it to the second round once. You got some all star appearances & a NBA 3rd team. Hold team records for most steals & assists… and turnovers. I’m sorry but retiring your number would be awarding mediocrity. Wizards need to change that. How you 33 and out the league bruh.
Damn this is kinda harsh lol man’s is only out of the league due to injuries. Getting to the 2nd round multiple times is the most successful the wizards have been since the 70’s right. 5 time all star and multiple quality moments as a Wizard, last time people in Maryland and DC gave a fuck about the wizards John Wall was thriving. You’re the first wizards fan I’ve seen say anything negative about Wall lol

Damn this is kinda harsh lol man’s is only out of the league due to injuries. Getting to the 2nd round multiple times is the most successful the wizards have been since the 70’s right. 5 time all star and multiple quality moments as a Wizard, last time people in Maryland and DC gave a fuck about the wizards John Wall was thriving. You’re the first wizards fan I’ve seen say anything negative about Wall lol

Genuinely yea man Wall when he was on point was that dude for that team. There was some good times… but I’m just a bitter, jaded Wizards fan bruh. All this shit from that era is still fresh. Loosing to the IT Celtics in the last relevant year the Wizards had is still fresh. This man talking about Jersey retirement and he ain’t even hit 40 yet. Realistically the team will probably do it but hopefully it’ll be 20 years down the road after the team actually has some real success & they do it on some “remember when we was trash?” shit.

Back