Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay let’s see how the pistons do with a functional roster now

This is probably the starting lineup as of right now, still kind of an awkward fit with lack of shooting but like you said it's functional which is more than what you could say about them the past couple of seasons

Duren
Tobias
Ausar
Ivey
Cade

Definitely get why the Magic did this...Franz the first guy up and they couldn't really afford to fuck around too much with this but he really needs to be better specifically shooting the ball and defending on the perimeter.....going to need to take another big leap in a couple of other areas too

Like Paolo, hes a no brainer when it's extension time but with Franz there's a few things I have question about and would've maybe tried to get him to take just a little less...but I totally understand why they didn't go that route and just paid him. I really like Franz as player too btw

Overall I love what Orlando is doing though, on the low they're one of the deepest teams in the league imo

Two totally different skillsets and it makes yall even weaker.
Ask the lakers what signing former Miami players is like

Caleb was bad last year

10 and 4 shooting 34% from 3 in like 28 mins (won’t play that much with yall)

outside of the defense I don’t think it hurts us that much

It’s good for you guys though I’m not really trying to downplay it

Ask the lakers what signing former Miami players is like

Caleb was bad last year

10 and 4 shooting 34% from 3 in like 28 mins (won’t play that much with yall)

outside of the defense I don’t think it hurts us that much

It’s good for you guys though I’m not really trying to downplay it
We all know about former heats players. The point I like to hammer home is you guys keep getting weaker. A defensive team losing one of their better defenders is a big deal. Yall heading for the play in three years in a row. Maybe yall could use PJ or B Ball Paul.

We all know about former heats players. The point I like to hammer home is you guys keep getting weaker. A defensive team losing one of their better defenders is a big deal. Yall heading for the play in three years in a row. Maybe yall could use PJ or B Ball Paul.
Remains to be seen if we’re weaker tbh

Remains to be seen if we’re weaker tbh
On defense you will be. Who yall got besides a older Jimmy that can guard on the perimeter? Highsmith? I don't count Bam bcuz he won't be out there often.

Your record will be better bcuz I don't expect yall to go through all those injuries again and The ese and Jovic will get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back