Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

In a way, JT won a ring so that's what should matter.

But in another way, a few years ago JT had next, and now he won a ring but his teammate won ECF MVP, and finals MVP and then he went on team USA and couldn't get off the bench.

I can see how frustrating that might be.

In a way, JT won a ring so that's what should matter.

But in another way, a few years ago JT had next, and now he won a ring but his teammate won ECF MVP, and finals MVP and then he went on team USA and couldn't get off the bench.

I can see how frustrating that might be.
JT needs a particular environment to be his best

Needs a team that can make up for the way he plays and he needs the ball alot

He’s slightly perceived better than he really is

But as far as team USA it happens it’s not for everybody

look at Myles Turner, Jaren Jackson, Brandon Ingram, etc

JT needs a particular environment to be his best

Needs a team that can make up for the way he plays and he needs the ball alot

He’s slightly perceived better than he really is

But as far as team USA it happens it’s not for everybody

look at Myles Turner, Jaren Jackson, Brandon Ingram, etc
I think JT is way better than those folks you named.

Imo JT should get credit because he the James Harden type of player but who actually sacrificed to win.

Not comparing their skill sets, just saying mentally wise JT is like Houston Harden in the way that he would love nothing more to have the ball in his hands for 20 seconds and put up 30 points a game.

But he goes against his nature to actually play team ball to the tune of winning a ring. He should get credit for that imo.

JT is really good, but his natural style of play has never been historically a winning style, but at a young ass age he's adjusted and taken a hit on his numbers and his rep to win.

That said, now that he got the ring, I hope he reverts back and becomes Carlton from that scene. Lmaoo

I think JT is way better than those folks you named.

Imo JT should get credit because he the James Harden type of player but who actually sacrificed to win.

Not comparing their skill sets, just saying mentally wise JT is like Houston Harden in the way that he would love nothing more to have the ball in his hands for 20 seconds and put up 30 points a game.

But he goes against his nature to actually play team ball to the tune of winning a ring. He should get credit for that imo.

JT is really good, but his natural style of play has never been historically a winning style, but at a young ass age he's adjusted and taken a hit on his numbers and his rep to win.

That said, now that he got the ring, I hope he reverts back and becomes Carlton from that scene. Lmaoo
JT being better than the guys I said don’t really take away from my point

Im just saying other guys haven’t fit well with team USA

I don’t see how JT gets credit for playing on the caliber of team he played on to the point it doesn’t matter if he plays bad

JT still was featured heavily for the Celtics last year why are you making it seem like he took a big step back to make things work?

It worked because JT’s play style being detrimental was almost completely covered up vs him deferring ala wade to lebron after 2010

The rest I simply dont agree and I don’t see the hit to Tatum’s rep

I was thinking this last week but I was too hard on the warriors

I said they can’t do anything to compete seriously

As bad as they were they still won 46 games so ima pull back on that a bit

I was thinking this last week but I was too hard on the warriors

I said they can’t do anything to compete seriously

As bad as they were they still won 46 games so ima pull back on that a bit

Draymond cost them a few games being an idiot too

That's why I was in favor of them doing the Markkanen trade, Podz and some not all future draft capital would've been worth it to me

If they win 5 more games they are the 4th seed

I walk back the Lauri stuff a lil bit

Now I want to be clear I don't think Markkanen makes them a championship contender.....but it does give them a really good team and if they catch some breaks could find themselves in the conference finals

I don't think this current team makes the playoffs

Back