Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

You don’t think he can crack the rotation?
I think he’ll get spot mins or he plays when someone is resting or hurt

Jrue
Derrick white
Pritchard
Hauser
Tatum
Brown
Horford
Porzingis

Is a 8 man rotation that should play as it is and Walker shouldn’t be ahead of any of these guys

He can take whatever mins brissett left behind but I said the Celtics should start incorporating Walsh at some point since he was arguably the best perimeter defender in his class so I mean I don’t see the avenue for Lonnie to thrive

That’s even if he makes it out of training camp

I think he’ll get spot mins or he plays when someone is resting or hurt

Jrue
Derrick white
Pritchard
Hauser
Tatum
Brown
Horford
Porzingis

Is a 8 man rotation that should play as it is and Walker shouldn’t be ahead of any of these guys

He can take whatever mins brissett left behind but I said the Celtics should start incorporating Walsh at some point since he was arguably the best perimeter defender in his class so I mean I don’t see the avenue for Lonnie to thrive

That’s even if he makes it out of training camp
I don’t see why he wouldn’t make the team. A young vet with experience. He can probably get minutes at the 2. If Walsh shows out and earns minutes then cool…

I don’t see why he wouldn’t make the team. A young vet with experience. He can probably get minutes at the 2. If Walsh shows out and earns minutes then cool…
You’re making an argument about Lonnie playing on the team when mine is idk about this signing being the best place for him to parlay it into another one.

I’m talking about thriving while being there you’re talking about how he should play.

Why he wouldn’t make the team is contract guarantees as a 15th man when he’s barely going to play with the team fully healthy

How many mins is he going to play with Jrue and White and brown bouncing back and forth at the 2?

You’re not going to take mins away from Pritchard or hauser at this point too and Jordan Walsh is a way better defender.

If he held out this long because he didn’t want to sign for less than he’s worth idk if going to the Celtics was worth the wait.

That boy better hope Derrick white gets hurt. And even then, Celtics wouldn’t even need him so I mean…

You’re making an argument about Lonnie playing on the team when mine is idk about this signing being the best place for him to parlay it into another one.

I’m talking about thriving while being there you’re talking about how he should play.

Why he wouldn’t make the team is contract guarantees as a 15th man when he’s barely going to play with the team fully healthy

How many mins is he going to play with Jrue and White and brown bouncing back and forth at the 2?

You’re not going to take mins away from Pritchard or hauser at this point too and Jordan Walsh is a way better defender.

If he held out this long because he didn’t want to sign for less than he’s worth idk if going to the Celtics was worth the wait.

That boy better hope Derrick white gets hurt. And even then, Celtics wouldn’t even need him so I mean…
Because it’s the regular season teams tend to play 9/10 man rotations.

Back