Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Lol. Never felt like you were shitting on the post. I just don't see what's wrong with the post. Just some dudes speculating on who would be protected when expansion hits. Same type of shit we do here all day long. It ain't that serious.
Bro you brought up bam and started engaging in a back and forth over this instead of just reading me saying it’s stupid and moving along lol

you can’t then tell me it ain’t that serious lol

I was just saying it’s stupid due to the players that were picked

@AP2.5 you letting your emotions close your logic on this one. We don't need any more depth for the frontcourt?
Oh I agree Ingram's time in Nola is done

I don't "like" the 180 you've taken even if it's part of a schtick you may have taken up

They wanted it to work, unfortunately it hasn't and there wasn't a market for him that would've allowed them to trade him for players/picks

While the front office has made a misstep here or there, I don't think they've just flat out punted on the vision they wanted for the way they wanted to move.

I'ma just let it all play out. I am done with the saints until they get rid of Dennis Allen though. I'll still hate watch unfortunately😩

Oh I agree Ingram's time in Nola is done

I don't "like" the 180 you've taken even if it's part of a schtick you may have taken up

They wanted it to work, unfortunately it hasn't and there wasn't a market for him that would've allowed them to trade him for players/picks

While the front office has made a misstep here or there, I don't think they've just flat out punted on the vision they wanted for the way they wanted to move.

I'ma just let it all play out. I am done with the saints until they get rid of Dennis Allen though. I'll still hate watch unfortunately😩
It's a lot of shit I don't "like" either too bro. I don't like broccoli, cheese, mashed potatoes, etc.

You know I BEEN claiming that the Pelicans needs to trade BI before his trade tanks since years back when I wanted to trade him for the second pick on the draft and for KD. And of course people like you think I'm tripping or overreacting but what I'm actually doing is forecasting the highest probabilities that's possible.

BI becoming a negative asset was always the highest likely outcome and now we are in a shit position that I predicted where he HAS to play just to regain his value which in returns put too much focus on him and will likely be a major distraction from playing TEAM basketball.

Now look at us. Stuck, and looking dumb and mid and stupid smh.

Back