Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

not-me-it-wasnt-me.gif

Yall gotta leave lil man alone. Lmaooo. Hes like what? 7?

That said, what made the last dance so good other than Jordan being the GOAT is that the shit was from 25-30 years ago.

With this shit, I just watched this team win and was very in tune all season, im not trying to watch a doc of it so soon.

Not that I would ever watch.

Yall gotta leave lil man alone. Lmaooo. Hes like what? 7?

That said, what made the last dance so good other than Jordan being the GOAT is that the shit was from 25-30 years ago.

With this shit, I just watched this team win and was very in tune all season, im not trying to watch a doc of it so soon.

Not that I would ever watch.
No drama with the team. They breezed through the regular season. Hardly got challenged in the post season due to injuries.
No pending retirements.
No controversy.
The biggest news besides getting Jrue was the JB contract signing.
The coach is a psychotic robot.
Tatum is boring and unoriginal.
Porzingis is snorzingis.
Luka's segment would be the best part of the series.
Don't even get me started Duece.

and as you mentioned, it just happened.

This should be an hour show at best. Damn sure not 9 episodes.

Only see about 10 of these guys getting deals

There’s 22 standard deal spots left across the entire league and out of those 22 only 6 of those spots HAVE to be filled as the roster minimum is 14 and not every team is going to carry 15 guys

Chimezie metu just signed overseas

It’s time to go retire, go overseas, get replaced by younger players, G League, or be unemployed for a few months for a lot of guys

Only see about 9 of these getting deals

There’s 22 standard deal spots left across the entire league and out of those 22 only 6 of those spots HAVE to be filled as the roster minimum is 14 and not every team is going to carry 15 guys

Chimezie metu just signed overseas

It’s time to get retire, go overseas, get replaced by younger players, G League, or be unemployed for a few months for a lot of guys

Second apron got teams SHOOK

Have to be much more responsible with your spending and committing to long term money

Normally most of those guys would've been snatched up

I said every other year 2 seasons ago and they wanted to crucify me
Nah ur right in addition they need to incentivize the G League

Shit like a guaranteed contract for the g league MVPs seeing Carlick Jones cook Team USA and knowing he was a recent G League MVP but plays overseas doesn’t sell the product well

So now that the offseason has settled down for the most part....these are the teams that I think had the best summer considering the circumstances they were in and/or the resources they had to work with

Nets
76ers
Thunder
Bucks
Suns
Knicks

I like what Washington and Charlotte did as far as leaning into the youth/rebuild and making moves to set themselves up for future success

People really love the Mavericks offseaon but I'm not that high on the moves they made...I think Klay is cooked and they're really going to miss Derrick Jones Jr defense

Worst Offseason

Clippers
Nuggets
Kings
Bulls
Pistons

Nah ur right in addition they need to incentivize the G League

Shit like a guaranteed contract for the g league MVPs seeing Carlick Jones cook Team USA and knowing he was a recent G League MVP but plays overseas doesn’t sell the product well
I said this would make the G League stronger and you can maybe make that a better league with more televised entertaining games and they got me outta here lol

Back