Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

I look at it as depth. Last season when Brunson didnt play and Mcbride started, we had no pg to come off the bench.

Plus you cant have enough shooters.
IMG_1797.jpeg

Or we adding to the power of friendship like a anime this is getting comical.
ainā€™t nobody bitching about the nepotism, tampering etc this is the worst blatant case of it but nobody cares šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ people are funny if this was me lebron it would be hell

Warriors should relax

Just a guess but I feel like the Spurs and Warriors both really want Markkanen but the Jazz/Ainge want a young player back too and we're probably asking for Devin Vassell while San Antonio was thinking more like Keldon Johnson

Warriors trying to offer up Moody and picks while keeping Podz and Kuminga.....Jazz don't want Moody.....Warriors trying to decide if the can live with trading Podziemski

It's interesting the amount the amount of people I see saying they should trade Kuminga and keep Podziemski instead which is wild to me

Just a guess but I feel like the Spurs and Warriors both really want Markkanen but the Jazz/Ainge want a young player back too and we're probably asking for Devin Vassell while San Antonio was thinking more like Keldon Johnson

Warriors trying to offer up Moody and picks while keeping Podz and Kuminga.....Jazz don't want Moody.....Warriors trying to decide if the can live with trading Podziemski

It's interesting the amount the amount of people I see saying they should trade Kuminga and keep Podziemski instead which is wild to me
A players worth is different based on the teams trying to trade for him. For example, Bridges was worth more to the Knicks than any other team, so the Knicks gave up 5 picks.

Imo, Lauri aint worth the price they asking for for the warriors or spurs. The spurs not far enough in their rebuild to give up a young player, 3 picks and 4 swaps, and for the warriors Lauri doesnt reopen their closed window to give up that much.

A team like the Sixers is who it would be worth giving up all that for Lauri. Luckily they dont got all that.

Back