Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread šŸˆ

Added to Calendar: 08-24-24

I love this for Florida State and college football.

You canā€™t just buy a winning team, also evidence that Nick Sabin was a better coach than people think, cause Bama was definitely paying guys but it wasnā€™t just that they were paying guys, they were paying the right guys. Scouting matters, knowing the game matters, you canā€™t just buy your way to victory. This is exactly what needed to happen. FSU, LSU and Notre Dame laying an egg against a team they definitely shoulda curb stomped

You still gotta do the job.

@Ghost313 @Nobody yall the homies but today itā€™s just gotta be this way

Good luck to yall but it's up at noon. I don't have a lot of faith in Moore after last week but hopefully he's figured some of our rotations out.

I heard Cooper and his boys been buying out hotels and got them hanging y'all's flag everywhere and that's some crazy shit

Good Luck fam. We still owe yā€™all from that Rose Bowl. Itā€™s up in 1 hour. If yā€™all can shake Ohio State off riding yā€™all dick before game time, I look forward to a good game.

Sidenote: sup with yā€™all putting the Horns everywhere in Ann Arbor lol.
I heard it was bad and I'm mad they letting them disrespect us like that. I'm in Columbus and when Texas and Matthew McConaughey tried that here they shut that shit down hard

Quinn is maneuvering in the pocket while keeping eyes downfield 10X better than last season

He not staring rushers down anymore

Back