Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread šŸˆ

Added to Calendar: 08-24-24

This shit is disgusting. No excuse for this performance. Iā€™m trying my hardest to not whoop this nigga ass

Ohio State couldnā€™t beat Michigan, so they rode the dick of everyone we played. Rode Horned Frog Dick, Rode Nittany Lion dick, Rode Hawkeye dick, Rode Elephant dick, rode Husky dick, now they got Beevo dick all in they lower intestines. Bitches ride dick better than Cherokee.

About to leave this bar before I lose my freedom.

I want Sherronā€™s to succeed, but they shit looking sad as hell.

The blame goes to Harbaugh for taking the best of the staff, to JJ for taking so long to declare and Moore not getting a qb out of the portal, to Edwards for not improving, to Wink for fuckin up our defense, to Warde for not hiring a real coaching staff to replace what left.

We might be in the Hoke years all over again and regents won't care because of the chip last season.

The blame goes to Harbaugh for taking the best of the staff, to JJ for taking so long to declare and Moore not getting a qb out of the portal, to Edwards for not improving, to Wink for fuckin up our defense, to Warde for not hiring a real coaching staff to replace what left.

We might be in the Hoke years all over again and regents won't care because of the chip last season.
Agreed, but We gotta ride it out cuh. Whatā€™s done is done.

These niggas claiming Ewers too! Nigga was born in Texas, went to HS in Texas, had a cup of coffee in Columbus and now heā€™s a Buttguy legend? He ainā€™t even a Texas legend. This shit is sick.
Yall beat em two years straight. They havenā€™t been able to talk shit.

Tried the same with Joe burrow

Back