Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread šŸˆ

Added to Calendar: 08-24-24

I donā€™t understand how you watch any of his prior games against decent opponents and say ā€œthatā€™s our guy, letā€™s go get himā€

Maybe I missed a standout performance from DJ last year?

I agree they would be 2-0 in right now with better qb play......but I don't think it's all his fault either, like what they have around him isn't great

I dunno FSU can't stop the run. Gt put up 190 and BC over 260. Its more than DJ U.

I welcome Norvells downfall

Squad bout to do something Ohio State ainā€™t did in years

The next year Ohio State gon get the same thing

Not trying to be overly confident after a win against CSU.....but I think we're about to roll Michigan

Might take a little bit for us to get going, we're on the road and I do think they have a solid defense.....but by the time the game is over it will have been a dominating performance

Not trying to be overly confident after a win against CSU.....but I think we're about to roll Michigan

Might take a little bit for us to get going, we're on the road and I do think they have a solid defense.....but by the time the game is over it will have been a dominating performance
Yeah I think their defense is definitely gonna be a tough challenge. Measuring stick to see if we got the offense to matchup with SEC defenses.

Back