Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 ABW Pic Thread

Is this an area where old men pick up ladies of the night?
Yes and no lol but if u looking for a sugar daddy … this the area u wanna be at

Its nestled between the Gold Coast and river north

The 2 most expensive areas in the city

Lot of old money and old cacs w a lot of money and nothing to do so they hang around there looking for PYTs

To trick off on lol

After I had some drinks at a happy hour, decided to go to the lincoln memorial and just sit and read. Also did some writing. This was around 9-10pm. I didnt know there was construction going on so I couldnt go to the sides of the monument where there is less foot traffic. This area is peaceful around 11pm-12am when there is less tourist , no sun and your see all the lights.

20240524_205415_HDR.jpg

20240524_205917_HDR.jpg

Hunter College. It’s apart of the CUNY system.

Blessings my guy.

Ik the economy is screwed right now, but I hope whatever you got your degree in you find a career in that field. Folks think just cause you got a degree on that shelf, it's ez peezy to find a job/career out of college and it ain't.

Blessings my guy.

Ik the economy is screwed right now, but I hope whatever you got your degree in you find a career in that field. Folks think just cause you got a degree on that shelf, it's ez peezy to find a job/career out of college and it ain't.
Tell me about it. Luckily, I’ve just been promoted to Special Education Coordinator at my school.

All the dominoes are falling into place.

Had a first date yesterday with a woman I have been talking to for a few weeks. Schedules didnt align until now. So I planned something that I havent done before for a first date. She was down for it. Went on a 4mile hike on the capitol crescent trail. Started from georgetown. Then on our return, did a picnic in front of the georgetown waterfront. Did take out from a seafood restaurant Tony and Joe's . She enjoyed herself

20240608_153935_HDR.jpg

Back