Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

The NBA reportedly is "expected to communicate to teams" a revised cell phone and social media policy that would prohibit players and coaches from using their phones from the tipoff to conclusion of games, according to Ian Begley of SNY.

The previous rules regarding phone usage stated that players and coaches couldn't use their phones for particular situations—such as posting on social media or sharing video footage with an official or media member—from 45 minutes before tipoff until after media obligations were fulfilled following the game.

Those rules will remain in effect, but the reported adjustment will more strictly enforce a no-phone policy for the length of games, as the NBA hopes its rule changes will serve to keep coaches and players "focused on team matters" and also will promote "the integrity of the game as it pertains to gambling," per Begley.

Yo I know we got Raptors fan here. Gradey Dick been solid for you guys so far huh? He is smoking the net right now against the Cs

I'd be very pleased if Dillon Brooks wasn't on this team after the deadline but I'd settle for him being reduced to a bench role

Not liking what I’m seeing from the spurs

I've seen people having way too high expectations for them and are putting too much on Wemby

I like what the Spurs have done with the moves they made to help facilitate trades for other teams and build their asset base but as far as talent on the roster outside of Wemby I think they have a long way to go and they should still be focusing on what pieces/kind of players fit best.

We all like Vassell but everything outside of that is unproven or underwhelming

Back