Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

:niggaa:

True story.

I had reserved baseline seats to a Lakers playoff game back in the day at the Forum. I had a hot little thang that I was tryin' to impress, so them seats was gonna be the icing on the cake to some serious one night stand fuckin'. So when I get to will call to grab my tickets I was informed that "management" was sorry but they had no choice but to give my tickets to Ray Charles. Ray "Blinder than Stevie Wonder" Charles. I was pissed and embarrassed all at the same time. They did give me tickets about 10 rows directly behind this nigga and all we could eat to make up for it.

I'm sittin' behind this nigga the whole game burnin' a hole in the back of his head. I was heated. It don't matter where this nigga sit bcuz he can't see a damn thing anyway. This nigga was just sittin' there rollin' his fuckin neck and shit and then had the nerves to leave at halftime. Fuck Ray Charles.

@southsil4lil
they like my guy Tari alot also. Your boys can't keep all those guys lol

Of course things can and will change as things progress and develop throughout the season but I think a decision is going to be made between Tari and Jabari at some point down the road

I think the first 20 games or so are going to be all about evaluating Jalen Green and giving him all he can handle and then go from there

Back