Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

You sleeping on Tari. lol.

the Spurs front office should be monitoring the Rockets roster situation though. They could come away with a good young forward to pair with Victor.

Jabari, Tari, or Cam Whitmore would fit nicely on our roster.
I’m not Lol

I know what he does

That’s being said I wouldn’t hesitate picking Jabari over him

Of course things can and will change as things progress and develop throughout the season but I think a decision is going to be made between Tari and Jabari at some point down the road

I think the first 20 games or so are going to be all about evaluating Jalen Green and giving him all he can handle and then go from there
I will be definitely watching more Rockets games than I usually do because I really like you guys roster and think if managed right, will be really good for a long time

Depends on what your roster needs in my opinion.

I think both would be really good Spurs, but I feel Tari can actually be more versatile on both sides of the ball. Jabari is a better 3 point shooter and that’s about it to me.

That and I think just the potential of Jabari possibly being able to real minutes at the 5 as someone who can shoot and play defense makes him a very intriguing prospect.....the height and wing span is crazy if he can put it all together

Back