Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

I would never want yves missi to start a game for me his rookie season

Too raw

This is the issue though

Pelicans might be forced to but at the same time, no team seriously trying to compete should do that

Now we’re back to them being stuck between two timelines at the same rime

Fielding a team that features Hawkins, Murphy, herb 30 mins a game? That’s fine

For a team that wants to actually do something in the playoffs? No
Agreed

I have a very small sample size of Lively from the mavericks but he appeared to be somewhat raw as well kinda early on but seemed to find his groove as the post season push started.

Maybe in a dream scenario Missi could be that in year 1 with a larger load?

But one thing I was pleased to see was the immediate difference between pre season games 1 and 2. I can tell they watched a lot of film with him because he had way better shot contests and was waiting on people to leave their feet before he did vs game 1 where he was trying to swat everything that went up.

yall HAVE to pick a Direction lol

I mean unless everybody is okay with having a decent product that has a first round ceiling

It really depends on what people are okay with and I feel like everybody is content with how things are so it is what it is
I can agree with this

I guess we won't know what's going to happen until Ingram is ultimately moved. It feels like they're keeping him to increase trade value but it could come back to bite them if they come out the gate losing

Wemby Mentality?

Honest opinion... I don't like this kid lol. But I think it's just his age more than anything. 7'4 or not he's still a lil nigga to me. I can't respect his opinions about other men when I don't consider him a man yet.

I feel like things are going to go one of two ways for him ......he's either eventually going to rub people the wrong way(other players and fans)......or he's going to be the new asshole that everyone respects

Niggas still make posts talking about how tall wemby is and comparing his height to other players in pics

After a year

They gonna create a monster nobody gonna like from the dickeating lol

I feel like things are going to go one of two ways for him ......he's either eventually going to rub people the wrong way(other players and fans)......or he's going to be the new asshole that everyone respects
Giannis used to rub me the wrong way too but I came around to respecting him.

I just don't want to hear that type of shit from the kids in the room. Gotta show and prove if you're not gonna humble your way through the journey.

It was the team France Olympic pic standing next to the bitch ass Rudy.
Lmao ehh idk man you’re an avid NBA fan it’s definitely not the first time you saw him next to Rudy

But I’ll allow it since it was international

But I hate how we’re still stuck on the novelty of him being tall going into year 2

Like we get it lol

We been doing this since the season before he was drafted

Back