Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

I've seen people having way too high expectations for them and are putting too much on Wemby

I like what the Spurs have done with the moves they made to help facilitate trades for other teams and build their asset base but as far as talent on the roster outside of Wemby I think they have a long way to go and they should still be focusing on what pieces/kind of players fit best.

We all like Vassell but everything outside of that is unproven or underwhelming
BINGO!!

I feel like a party pooper when I talk to fans about this team because I feel the same way.

I do like castle and a couple of younger guys looks to have improved a little bit.

I know it’s only preseason and he is gonna ball out in the regular season, but I still hate Victor’s shot selection. I understand the staff isn’t trying to put any restrictions on him, but I think he would be way more effective working more frequently from the free throw line in.

BINGO!!

I feel like a party pooper when I talk to fans about this team because I feel the same way.

I do like castle and a couple of younger guys looks to have improved a little bit.

I know it’s only preseason and he is gonna ball out in the regular season, but I still hate Victor’s shot selection. I understand the staff isn’t trying to put any restrictions on him, but I think he would be way more effective working more frequently from the free throw line in.
To counter that though, I think based on team construction Wemby has to work from out there

That's the hope but from what I've seen, Missi is still raw af and he will struggle early and often against more seasoned starters

He is raw but I think letting him get those reps and going through some of those growing pains early could be very beneficial for yall later in the season

lol @ break character

This me hermano

But you’re asking someone who famously called him “clit capela” back in the day lmao

But true answer, yes
Thanks

Do you think capela is missi 's player comp or could be? Not in terms of top player at the position but more of what they are able to do in pnr and rebounding

Thanks

Do you think capela is missi 's player comp or could be? Not in terms of top player at the position but more of what they are able to do in pnr and rebounding
Yeah that’s a decent comp

I just don’t think missi has what capela did at the moment to fully maximize his skillset

But remember when capela was a top 10 C it was when there were 3 centers in the league and niggas like Deandre Jordan was making all NBA teams

Yeah that’s a decent comp

I just don’t think missi has what capela did at the moment to fully maximize his skillset

But remember when capela was a top 10 C it was when there were 3 centers in the league and niggas like Deandre Jordan was making all NBA teams
Touche lol

I'ma wait until @BlackAx410 start posting again to ask about Samuel Dalembert

I would never want yves missi to start a game for me his rookie season

Too raw

This is the issue though

Pelicans might be forced to but at the same time, no team seriously trying to compete should do that

Now we’re back to them being stuck between two timelines at the same rime

Fielding a team that features Hawkins, Murphy, herb 30 mins a game? That’s fine

For a team that wants to actually do something in the playoffs? No

Back