Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

Well as excited as I was to think about him and Bam together, I think he stays to get the most money he can

But in 2-3 years he’ll be gone

Rarely do franchise players leave before they turn 28

Fox and Bam would be dope

I don't want to see him wasting his best year with Sabonis

Don’t even know if Fox and bam is realistic lol

It’s too much money

It’s gonna be bam and Fox and the 3rd best player is gonna be Pelle Larsson

But as far as Fox, he’ll get fed up eventually and it’ll be after they move on from monk

On the low they have a lot of mouths to feed...Fox, Monk, Derozan, Sabonis, Murray.....somebody isn't going to be pleased with their reduced role and lack of shots

On the low they have a lot of mouths to feed...Fox, Monk, Derozan, Sabonis, Murray.....somebody isn't going to be pleased with their reduced role and lack of shots
ehhh there’s nobody else on this team that needs shots (don’t care for Huerter)

I think it’ll be alright

Nobody is saying there’s a lot of mouths to feed between

Rozier, Butler, Herro, Bam, Jaquez

ehhh there’s nobody else on this team that needs shots (don’t care for Huerter)

I think it’ll be alright

Nobody is saying there’s a lot of mouths to feed between

Rozier, Butler, Herro, Bam, Jaquez

I think it's a little different because yall have a real pecking order and defined roles, plus yall stay injured so it's always opportunities availabe(no shade)

Lmao

Fair enough

Like I can see Keegan Murray being upset clayface is not passing the ball when he’s fucking 35

I'm really interested to see what they look like....replacing Huerter with Keon Ellis makes sense because they do need a point of attack defender but damn, that spacing is going to be nasty

Ellis and Murray the only plus defenders I see in the rotation too lolol

Yeah he is ready to play but that’s due in part to him being 23 but his skill set is one that meshes well with any team as a role player

It’s not being ball dominant, it’s scoring by cutting, playing D, attacking the rim and taking and making the open shot

He’s a great utility player to have so when the injuries do happen he’ll be right there to eat the mins up

Back