Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

Real talk I know he's always gone off the yayo but Steve Ballmer the type of owner you want to have

Stupid rich, willing to spend, genuinely cares about the team and fans

I know its easy to say on the outside looking but if I owned a team in any sport this how I would be, right in the mix with the fans turning up

Real talk I know he's always gone off the yayo but Steve Ballmer the type of owner you want to have

I know its easy to say on the outside looking but if I owned a team in any sport this how I would be, right in the mix with the fans turning up

lol shit screams look at my African Americans

Even w all the money in the world the thirst for clout is insatiable

Add him to the list of ppl the camera needs to stop panning to

Right behind Deuce Tatum

I mean word but at some point you start wishing he would make some better choices and bring in smart people to build the team too.

I only say this because Dolan is one of these types of owners. In the sense that he's never cheap. We ve been paying players for years. Too much even. Always willing to make trades etc.

But the Knicks were ass for 20 years.

Having a owner willing to pay and spend is amazing but after a while you get to the point like damn bro spend a bit on bringing in team builders too

I mean word but at some point you start wishing he would make some better choices and bring in smart people to build the team too.

I only say this because Dolan is one of these types of owners. In the sense that he's never cheap. We ve been paying players for years. Too much even. Always willing to make trades etc.

But the Knicks were ass for 20 years.

Having a owner willing to pay and spend is amazing but after a while you get to the point like damn bro spend a bit on bringing in team builders too

I think he did have smart people in the front office, Michael Winger in Washington now...had Jerry West....Lawrence Frank for the most part is pretty good

The Kawhi/PG move was a disaster but it's still a move you make 10/10

Oh I thought that was ACL

Wiseman shouldn’t waste any time and just go overseas as soon as he gets healthy

He’s gonna be 25 playing in summer league with Kevin Knox otherwise

Back