Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

I’ve made my peace with it

Can’t wait until it’s over now

I don’t stay up until 1am watching anymore and I don’t care for their halftime analysis

They are entertaining overall but it’s nothing I need in my life

I pray Reggie never gets another job doing this again

I’ll just miss watching games on TNT. That’s about it. Inside peaked last decade. Feel bad for the people behind the scenes

Didn't have time to mute the game yet but Reggie basically said Klay should thrive in Dallas bcuz he will get a lot of open shots. Nigga!!! He was getting shots with the Dubs.
I don’t think he meant it as comparing situations but moreso he’ll also have it in Dallas

Even though I can argue between Luka and Kyrie he might be more open than the last couple of years in GS

But I agree with the sentiment that Reggie needs to stfu

Didn't have time to mute the game yet but Reggie basically said Klay should thrive in Dallas bcuz he will get a lot of open shots. Nigga!!! He was getting shots with the Dubs.

Buddy Heild was doing that last night for the warriors

I don’t think he meant it as comparing situations but moreso he’ll also have it in Dallas

Even though I can argue between Luka and Kyrie he might be more open than the last couple of years in GS

But I agree with the sentiment that Reggie needs to stfu
imo in Dallas, he will see less volume so the production will be meh. He just gotta make the timely shots. Something THJ couldn't do.

Back