Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

I’ve seen enough. Gone head and start amen lol

This needs to happen...for a few reasons

He's the best wing on the roster

Offensively we just need some diversity in the starting lineup

The Jabari-Dillon Brooks pairing ain't it....both are way too inconsistent shooting/scoring the ball, doesn't matter to me which one but one of them needs to come off the bench

Also I don't think Jabari is ever going to get the necessary reps offensively to truly go through the growing pains and develop his game on that end....at least not on this iteration of the team

Again I always knew Jabari was never going to be some on the ball creator or high volume shooter...but I thought he would just be more active and would be able to take advantages of mismatch

Dude got Tre Mann switch on to him in the mid post area and was looking like this and settled for a turnaround fadeaway jumper that he missed badly

_v2HIKhqmFogz6U0x6YjiQnc7sV1rZzJ5Cnuwv2onBs.jpg

The Nets opener went the way you’d want.

Close loss where the team competed well — organization was present as was the effort. Scrappy. Entertaining.

- Cam Thomas with 36 points, including 20+ in the 4th Q.

- Jalen Wilson with 16 points

- Noah Clowney went 1/2 on non-heave threes, Ziaire Williams 2/3 from 3

They are so much better than us
Ehhh idk about being much better

We stopped playing defense for the most part and both Bam and Jimmy were absent due to this new offense being more catered to the games of everyone else

We aren’t even supposed to take much mid range shots anymore which is both their bread and butters or the paint but it’s hard to get in the paint and be effective against the bigger and taller Magic who have just as good at worst defense than us

things just fell apart in the 3rd quarter and we never came to play as far as boxing out and rebounding

The Magic are a good team now. People are looking into miami’s performance more than they are praising Orlando

Ehhh idk about being much better

We stopped playing defense for the most part and both Bam and Jimmy were absent due to this new offense being more catered to the games of everyone else

We aren’t even supposed to take much mid range shots anymore which is both their bread and butters or the paint but it’s hard to get in the paint and be effective against the bigger and taller Magic who have just as good at worst defense than us

things just fell apart in the 3rd quarter and we never came to play as far as boxing out and rebounding

The Magic are a good team now. People are looking into miami’s performance more than they are praising Orlando

I’m saying this without watching highlights. Silly me

Just saw how they out scored us 39-18 in the 3rd

I’m saying this without watching highlights. Silly me

Just saw how they out scored us 39-18 in the 3rd
Oh

Yeah man Pat talked way too much at halftime or something and the team just got destroyed to start the 3rd lol

I don’t even remember exactly what it was but Miami completely just stopped playing defense while the Magic might’ve even turned it up

It was hard for us to pass the ball at times Ike mo Wagner and Wendell carter got easy buckets

Paolo wasn’t even guarded at times and Anthony black did a great job

Jimmy and bam never looked comfortable

It’s whatever I don’t understand the overreactions lol

Nobody is going to remember this game in 5 games

Back