Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I would think one of the main goals of Drew Timme going back to college was to show his 3 point shot is legit. Well, in that aspect, it has been an epic fail so far. Shooting the worst percentage from three in his college career and has not even increased the frequency.

I am sure the NIL bag is massive, so it was still the right move. But for his NBA prospects, he will be a year older and would have not really shown any improvement.

One worry i have about Wemby so far is that he is not facing any size at all.

Might not matter, NBA is trending small too, but the size in the NBA is way beyond what he is facing right now. Hell, the size in the NCAA is bigger too.

Might be a nitpick.

One worry i have about Wemby so far is that he is not facing any size at all.

Might not matter, NBA is trending small too, but the size in the NBA is way beyond what he is facing right now. Hell, the size in the NCAA is bigger too.

Might be a nitpick.
Very valid. How he deals with the physicality remains unknown. That’ll be easier for him when he gets stronger

I would think one of the main goals of Drew Timme going back to college was to show his 3 point shot is legit. Well, in that aspect, it has been an epic fail so far. Shooting the worst percentage from three in his college career and has not even increased the frequency.

I am sure the NIL bag is massive, so it was still the right move. But for his NBA prospects, he will be a year older and would have not really shown any improvement.
I never saw Timme as an NBA talent. He’s way too slow and is a defensive liability. His ceiling was always a “ great college player, but G league/overseas talent” at best.

Back