Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Any of u guys know how good Zach Edey is defensively? Vecinie was saying on his pod that Zach Edey has been the best player in college so far and the stats seem to back this up. Defense is what typically keep giants like that off the floor in the NBA. Also, how is his passing when doubled? His assists are low so far.

Any of u guys know how good Zach Edey is defensively? Vecinie was saying on his pod that Zach Edey has been the best player in college so far and the stats seem to back this up. Defense is what typically keep giants like that off the floor in the NBA. Also, how is his passing when doubled? His assists are low so far.
Haven’t found anything on his defense. His numbers are great.

I don’t wanna hear from wemby no more lol

he don’t even have to play a game anymore honestly

Let the college kids and other international kids shine

Nick Smith missing the start of the season was good for Black. Got to show some of his offensive chops. Now that Smith is back, will be interesting to see how they fit together.

Jordan Walsh on the other hand has been amazing defensively, but looks so so lost on offense. I think the defense is good enough to make him a first round pick, but its going to be late 1st. (Come to the Lakers, lol)

Before u make the Lakers joke, our pick will be the Pelicans after the swap, hence, late first.

Nick Smith missing the start of the season was good for Black. Got to show some of his offensive chops. Now that Smith is back, will be interesting to see how they fit together.

Jordan Walsh on the other hand has been amazing defensively, but looks so so lost on offense. I think the defense is good enough to make him a first round pick, but its going to be late 1st. (Come to the Lakers, lol)

Before u make the Lakers joke, our pick will be the Pelicans after the swap, hence, late first.
lol it’s cool man

How’s Jarace Walker?

lol it’s cool man

How’s Jarace Walker?
Interesting, lol. He plays for a veteran team and an old school coach, so they are not making him the focal point at all. The guards run the show.

Defense is the identity of the Cougars and he fits nicely into that. He is great defensively.

I was worried about his three point shot coming into the season, but that has been great so far.

He shows flashes of different skills, but nothing that would bump him up into the top 5 yet.

Interesting, lol. He plays for a veteran team and an old school coach, so they are not making him the focal point at all. The guards run the show.

Defense is the identity of the Cougars and he fits nicely into that. He is great defensively.

I was worried about his three point shot coming into the season, but that has been great so far.

He shows flashes of different skills, but nothing that would bump him up into the top 5 yet.
Cool cool

tankathon had Miami taking him and he’s a PF so lol just was asking

Back