Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Wow, u had Whitehead number 1 in your first big board. I understand dropping him below Wemby and Scoot, what have u seen so far to drop him to 8 (I have not watched him yet)?

I dug in a little deeper since the first big board. There are some real concerns i over looked mostly the shot selection and over all ability to create off the bounce. Still like him but i love what im seeing from others in this freshmen class so far along with Scoot and VW.

I dug in a little deeper since the first big board. There are some real concerns i over looked mostly the shot selection and over all ability to create off the bounce. Still like him but i love what im seeing from others in this freshmen class so far along with Scoot and VW.

He definitely hasn't played up to expectations so far this season, not even close imo

He definitely hasn't played up to expectations so far this season, not even close imo

Hes off to a slow start but i credit that mostly to him coming off the foot injury and playing in a minimized role off the bench. Sort of similar to AJ Griffin last year. Still see him as a lottery lock but if he finds his grove and shows out in March his stock could significantly rise.

Started the season off the bench (returning from injury). Just got into the starting lineup about 4 games ago. Flashing potential, just needs be more consistent.

I prefer what i have seen from him over Dereck Lively so far. Might not see the best of Lively in college, so far down the pecking order.
Thanks

Let me ask you as an outsider

What order of importance should there be for Miami as far as drafting:

-An actual big man with size for rim protection
-A backup guard to create offense and/or run plays
- A two way wing

Thanks

Let me ask you as an outsider

What order of importance should there be for Miami as far as drafting:

-An actual big man with size for rim protection
-A backup guard to create offense and/or run plays
- A two way wing
Before i answer, what position do u want/expect Bam to play most of his minutes?

Before i answer, what position do u want/expect Bam to play most of his minutes?
This is tricky because I think he’s best at PF going forward but he would have to stretch the floor for that to happen unless the C can shoot

Sooo I think I’ll just say C for bam

Back