Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Here is my Top 50 big board along with three other prospects that I like.

1 Chet Holmgren - C

2 Jabari Smith - F

3 Paolo Banchero - F

4 Shaedon Sharpe – G

5 Jaden Ivey - G

6 Keegan Murray - F

7 Bennedict Mathurin - G

8 Johnny Davis - G

9 Dyson Daniels – G

10 Jalen Duren - C

11 Jaden Hardy - G

12 Nikola Jovic - G/F

13 Jeremy Sochan - F

14 Ousmane Dieng - F

15 Justin Lewis - F

16 AJ Griffin - F

17 Kennedy Chandler - G

18 Terri Easton - F

19 Blake Wesley - G

20 Mark Williams - C

21 Jalen Williams – G

22 EJ Liddell - F

23 Walker Kessler - C

24 Malaki Branham – F

25 Ochai Agbaji – G

26 Marjon Beauchamp - F

27 Christian Braun – G

28 Ryan Rollins - G

29 Bryce McGowens - G

30 Dalen Terry - G

31 Jake LaRavia - F

32 Max Christie - G

33 JD Davison - G

34 Wendell Moore Jr. - F

35 Patrick Baldwin Jr. - F

36 Jean Montero - G

37 Ty Ty Washington – G

38 Andrew Nembhard - G

39 Kendall Brown - F

40 Josh Minott - F

41 Peyton Watson - F

42 Caleb Houston - F

43 Alondes Williams - G

44 Jabari Walker - F

45 Ismael Kamagate - C

46 Gabriele Procida – G/F

47 Harrison Ingram - F

48 David Roddy - G

50 Christian Koloko - C

Honourable Mention:

Kenneth Lofton jr - F

Jamaree Bouyea - G

Vince Williams Jr. - F

Shit, forgot to include Trevion Williams. He should be in this list somewhere.

Maybe I'll do a 2.0 before the draft.

Man, u have Hardy and Jovic very high. Why do u like those 2?

Jovic is 6'10" and can play like a guard.

Hardy is a better shooter than his G-League numbers would suggest, he can get to the rim (and should be able to make more of his shots there going forward) and he does have some playmaking ability. Honestly, I was influenced by the Hood Intellect scouting report on him on Youtube. Scouts are still high on him.

Jovic is 6'10" and can play like a guard.

Hardy is a better shooter than his G-League numbers would suggest, he can get to the rim (and should be able to make more of his shots there going forward) and he does have some playmaking ability. Honestly, I was influenced by the Hood Intellect scouting report on him on Youtube. Scouts are still high on him.
Yea, Hoop Intellect really made a great case for how good a shooter Hardy can become with better shot selection.

@southsil4lil They have also moved your boy Dillon Mitchell 17 spots.

Super excited about this kid, a natural on the offensive end, gifted defensive and a crazy good athlete

Probably the prospect with the most upside we've recruited since KD

@southsil4lil your boy keeps moving up the rankings. Rivals now have him as the 4th best prospect in the class. What improvements have u heard he has made?

@southsil4lil your boy keeps moving up the rankings. Rivals now have him as the 4th best prospect in the class. What improvements have u heard he has made?

Just the athleticism and the ability to play above the rim has looked even better than advertised, he's a beast in the open floor.....I think a big thing too is his mid range jumper has been looking good, only real question is can he be a consistent threat from 3

Just the athleticism and the ability to play above the rim has looked even better than advertised, he's a beast in the open floor.....I think a big thing too is his mid range jumper has been looking good, only real question is can he be a consistent threat from 3
Damn, I was starting to think my Cougars will easily be the the best team in Texas. Please tell me he is your only bright spot and the rest of your roster sucks.

Damn, I was starting to think my Cougars will easily be the the best team in Texas. Please tell me he is your only bright spot and the rest of your roster sucks.

Man it's going to be another interesting year....Marcus Carr is solid, Timmy Allen coming back is huge, Tyrese Hunter might be the most talented player on the roster right now, Arterio Morris another 5 star recruit at point guard coming off the bench who I think is going to be a stud....we also got Sir'Jabari rice who's a transfer from New Mexico St and was a 3 year starter so our backcourt is very deep

I think the talent really fits Chris Beards system but I'll have to see it before I can go all in and would still give yall the benefit of the doubt at this point as the better team, yall have earned that

Back