Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

@Hustlelitó
@cj012890

Nh but yall see that pic of Paolo on IG story? I'm not posting it because I don't feel comfortable @ yall to picture of a shirtless prospect but dude done cut a lot of weight and looking much more like 3 instead of a 4

I know he put on some weight for Duke but he's much more lean now

I was already sold on Banchero and was excited but if he's a legit 6"10 playmaking 3 that changes everything for us

I hope the Rockets make the playoffs next season, lol.

I was telling @Hustlelitó I don't even know what I should hope for or expect next season

If we make the playoffs that pretty much means Jalen Green took a massive step forward and Paolo was as good as advertised which you would love to see but is that enough to stop the rebuild

On the other hand if we picking again in the lottery and have a chance to get Wembanyama which is also great...but that would also mean we were one of the worst teams in the league again, players didn't develop, Paolo didn't have a good year and/or Silas failed and is getting fired

I know I'm getting ahead of myself but this is the shit that keeps me up at night

I hope the Knicks select Jalen Duren or Dyson Daniels if they are still available.

A front court of Mitch Robinson, Jericho Sims, and Jalen Duren? I can only dream. Butter fingers Nerlens Noel can kick rocks. No point guard in this draft. Tyty Washington is skittish to me. I would rather take my chances in the Knicks developing Immanuel Quickley & Miles McBride. The obsession with that midget Brunson on the Mavericks is really annoying me. He's not that guy Knicks fans like to promote.

Back