Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I been hearing so much about Judah mintz

Let’s see what he and Terquavion smith I thought was good enough to get drafted first round last draft maybe

It seems like his stock has slid even more

Why you call the man stupid looking? Lmao.

He like 7’3”, if I’m not mistaken. Funny enough, Victor makes him look small. Lmao
Lol doofy face ass..

He’s a shade under 7’4 without shoes lol

I would capitalize on the Chet/Wemby hype and say hey guys I’m bigger than them and not go back to Purdue

15???? I am actually high on the kid . His skill set (knockdown open threes and play defense) is what stays on the floor in the playoffs. But man, 15 is really high. Still trying to talk myself into the Lakers drafting him at 17.

@southsil4lil YO, the shot looks gooooood…. It’s crazy he did not even attempt one 3 point shot all season. Did the coaches tell him not to? Coaching Malpractice…..

He really wasn't empowered or given much responsibility offensively....but also he played with 0 confidence on that end when he did get opportunities

Another year in school where he could really explore that part of his game and shoulder more of the load would be great for him

I’m trying to figure out what happens with scoot

Do you pair him with Lamelo (bad idea), move Lamelo, or not draft scoot?

With the blazers do you draft scoot and then move sharpe and someone else to put next to dame?

Just move Dame and sharpe and completely retool the team around scoot with the capital you get for Dame?

like I’m trying to figure it out

Last edited:
Actually you know, I forgot about simons and now I’m remembering they had sharpe on the wing

But I don’t think the hornets draft Miller over scoot

ehh you know, Lamelo is a better shooter than I think he was so scoot and Lamelo it is

I’m trying to figure out what happens with scoot

Do you pair him with Lamelo (bad idea), move Lamelo, or not draft scoot?

With the blazers do you draft scoot and then move sharpe and someone else to put next to dame?

Just move Dame and sharpe and completely retool the team around scoot with the capital you get for Dame?

like I’m trying to figure it out

I know defensively Scoot and Lamelo wouldn't be a good fit, but I think Melo could be okay off ball sometime offensively. He is tall enough to guard 2's and maybe he will actually try on defense now. Lmao.

Charlotte could maybe trade the pick and some players to get an established NBA player and a lower 1st round pick???? No telling what they do, but i think Charlotte should draft Scoot, because they need all the talent they can get.

This draft is gonna be interesting

I know defensively Scoot and Lamelo wouldn't be a good fit, but I think Melo could be okay off ball sometime offensively. He is tall enough to guard 2's and maybe he will actually try on defense now. Lmao.

Charlotte could maybe trade the pick and some players to get an established NBA player and a lower 1st round pick???? No telling what they do, but i think Charlotte should draft Scoot, because they need all the talent they can get.

This draft is gonna be interesting
Yeah I’m over here trying to big brain it lol

They can just draft scoot and figure it out over the next year or so

Not like the hornets are pressured to win

The good thing is scoot played in the G for 2 years and is going to be drafted at 19

I’m moving Lamelo before I move the pick though

Back