Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I would want him to stay healthy by any means because there’s big money attached to him
Like I stated, barring a major injury dude is going 1st or top 3 and getting big endorsements. He could tear his ACL and he would still get picked high In this draft class.

We've both seen injured guys still get picked 1st or high in a draft, so this wouldn't be any different than that. I hope the guy stays healthy and does well in their playoffs

Like I stated, barring a major injury dude is going 1st or top 3 and getting big endorsements. He could tear his ACL and he would still get picked high In this draft class.

We've both seen injured guys still get picked 1st or high in a draft, so this wouldn't be any different than that. I hope the guy stays healthy and does well in their playoffs
Him having a big injury would still affect the money and not just his

I actually felt more of a way about Sam Vecenie taking Keegan Murray over Jabari in a redraft lol
I did not watch much of Jabari late in the season when he started playing well, but I can understand Sam taking Murray in a redraft. From what I saw in 3/4 of the season, apart from defensive flashes, Murray was better than him every where else.

I was a Jabari skeptic before the draft, so he had to do more to win me over (plus he is a Rocket, so fuck him). But I understand folks who were high on him like u still believing in the potential.

I did not watch much of Jabari late in the season when he started playing well, but I can understand Sam taking Murray in a redraft. From what I saw in 3/4 of the season, apart from defensive flashes, Murray was better than him every where else.

I was a Jabari skeptic before the draft, so he had to do more to win me over (plus he is a Rocket, so fuck him). But I understand folks who were high on him like u still believing in the potential.

I mean the biggest thing for me is Jabari is almost 3 full years younger than Keegan

Plus I think Jabari is going to have a more diverse skillset.....other than being a great shooter idk what else Murray is going to be above average at

Back