Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Yeah I’m over here trying to big brain it lol

They can just draft scoot and figure it out over the next year or so

Not like the hornets are pressured to win

The good thing is scoot played in the G for 2 years and is going to be drafted at 19

I’m moving Lamelo before I move the pick though

You think Portland is going to trade Lillard? If he really wants to win in Portland, I wouldn't be mad at them for trading the 3rd pick and some salary for another young player. The funny thing is I can't think of any trade partners. LMAO.

Portland is most likely trading Lillard in the off season

You think Portland is going to trade Lillard? If he really wants to win in Portland, I wouldn't be mad at them for trading the 3rd pick and some salary for another young player. The funny thing is I can't think of any trade partners. LMAO.

Portland is most likely trading Lillard in the off season

I can’t fathom the blazers trading a top 3 pick to satisfy a guy who’s about to be 33 when there’s no one else on the roster

Like what are you going to do? Move the 3rd pick, sharpe, and grant maybe for idk….Jaylen brown?? Embiid?

Man Trade dame and have Miller/Amen just run with sharpe and have simons be your primary scorer

I can’t fathom the blazers trading a top 3 pick to satisfy a guy who’s about to be 33 when there’s no one else on the roster

Like what are you going to do? Move the 3rd pick, sharpe, and grant maybe for idk….Jaylen brown?? Embiid?

Man Trade dame and have Miller/Amen just run with sharpe and have simons be your primary scorer

I honestly hope Dame stays and they draft a young dude who helps them quickly. I like that he wants to win there and I agree with your statement, but I honestly don't like this draft class too much.

It's a handful of dudes who I think will be pretty good and a bunch of big questions after those dudes. They most likely will trade Lillard and if they are smart they will be back in the playoff mix quicker than most rebuilding teams.

I honestly hope Dame stays and they draft a young dude who helps them quickly. I like that he wants to win there and I agree with your statement, but I honestly don't like this draft class too much.

It's a handful of dudes who I think will be pretty good and a bunch of big questions after those dudes. They most likely will trade Lillard and if they are smart they will be back in the playoff mix quicker than most rebuilding teams.
Yeah but they have the 3rd pick so Miller would make the most sense to play with Dame and simons

Maybe get rid of Nurkic to find a more defensive big

Yeah but they have the 3rd pick so Miller would make the most sense to play with Dame and simons

Maybe get rid of Nurkic to find a more defensive big

He could fit with those guys and Grant playing the 4. If he plays decent defense along with solid offense and maybe trade Nurkic for a defensive anchor at center.... they could be a playoff team..

Too much has to go right for it to happen though. Lol

Btw, @Sony Montana i don’t know where u landed on the LaMelo/Scoot fit.

I need to dig into Scoot’s defense, but I really think they will be great together offensively. LaMelo has spent most of his career so far playing next to Terry Rozier, he is really good off ball.

At least see if it’s a good fit for a few years before trading one of them.

Btw, @Sony Montana i don’t know where u landed on the LaMelo/Scoot fit.

I need to dig into Scoot’s defense, but I really think they will be great together offensively. LaMelo has spent most of his career so far playing next to Terry Rozier, he is really good off ball.

At least see if it’s a good fit for a few years before trading one of them.
I got over it on offense because my initial reaction was Lamelo can’t shoot good enough to make up for scoot’s lack of shooting but then once I looked into it I think it’s okay.

I don’t mind it now.

There’s 2 reasons why I would trade Lamelo though and it’s

1. I think scoot should have the reigns and the team should adopt scoot’s influence over memo’s

(But scoot might be too young for this)

2. My other reason would be to use Melo to make the team better defensively considering who the coach is

(But maybe I can use Hayward or Rozier to do that instead)

All in all, I don’t hate the pairing

Hey @#1hiphopjunki3 you still okay with wemby playing in games now?
Yeah!

The guy has a chance to win a championship for his French club. If he gets hurt, of course we wouldn’t be happy, but I’m not mad at him for being a competitor and trying to win.

You want players that love to play and want to win. Not guys who just want to get a check and fame.

Lol my man…what’s the highest you would draft wallace?

I wouldn’t have been mad at the Spurs if we dropped in the draft and picked him 6th or 7th.

I kinda trust him a little more than the Thompson twins, but I don’t think I would’ve picked him over them. I would’ve traded the pick to a team that coveted them to get more assets and get the guy I like, if I was the Spurs GM.

Back