Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Mike Evans is the definition of slow and steady career.

Folks love to look at the 1000 yard every year thing but only been over 1200 yards 3 times and one was 1,206. 4 times is was under 1,055 yards.

9 year career and 10,000 yards

Micheal Thomas has 6,000 yards in 6 years and missed damn near two full season and has the same amount of years over 1,200 with 3.

Lol Evans had a mix of Winston, Brady, Fitz, and Glennon

Thomas had Brees majority of his career
Are you serious?

Winston was Mr. Air it Out and Evans best years was under Winston

Brady was slinging the rock as well and Brady put up huge number

Brees arm was done and Thomas still put up numbers.

You don’t watch bruh because you named Glennon and I was going to post his actual games played but I’ll let it go b

Evans has been solid no matter who plays QB. The only knock of Thomas has just that he’s been basically been nonexistent since 2020. When he’s healthy Thomas to me was the better wideout but damn when you’re not available/100% for years it’s gonna take a toll.

Folks love to look at the 1000 yard every year thing but only been over 1200 yards 3 times and one was 1,206. 4 times is was under 1,055 yards.

Micheal Thomas has 6,000 yards in 6 years and missed damn near two full season and has the same amount of years over 1,200 with 3.

Evans is 4300 yards and 46 TD's ahead of Thomas. Thomas has 600 yards and 3 TD's in the last 3 years. No need to bring him up for comparison.

Are you serious?

Winston was Mr. Air it Out and Evans best years was under Winston

Brady was slinging the rock as well and Brady put up huge number

Brees arm was done and Thomas still put up numbers.

You don’t watch bruh because you named Glennon and I was going to post his actual games played but I’ll let it go b

C'mon now, haha. Winston has been in NO for years as a 3rd and 2nd string QB. He's not a good QB. He's broken 4100 yards once in his career, and 30 TD's once in his career (both in the same season). Let's not act like he was just putting up wild numbers with everyone eating. He spent 6 years with backup quality QB's throwing to him. Nobody's checkin for McCown, Glennon, Fitzpatrick, or Winston. Give Mike his flowers.

C'mon now, haha. Winston has been in NO for years as a 3rd and 2nd string QB. He's not a good QB. He's broken 4100 yards once in his career, and 30 TD's once in his career (both in the same season). Let's not act like he was just putting up wild numbers with everyone eating. He spent 6 years with backup quality QB's throwing to him. Nobody's checkin for McCown, Glennon, Fitzpatrick, or Winston. Give Mike his flowers.
His flowers is he’s slow and steady.

Nothing more nothing less. He gets TDs though. Not yards

Sooo. they both averaged 1000 yds a season

:niggawhat: ..............da faq is you yapping about

Back