Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

TBH… We should sweep the division.

We have so much talent

Eh, we'll see how that goes. But I'm actually more optimistic than I expected on our QB's. Both looked serviceable in the preseason. I think Baker may pull a Fitzpatrick...string some good games together then just start shittin the bed. But I'm not mad at the idea of Trask coming in for him.

you can’t expect top value in return for a player you publicly devalued

irsay fucked himself over by essentially saying taylor wasn’t shit

the colts have zero leverage in these negotiations
don’t matter what one person says they value if somebody else find value in.

Bottom line is nobody value top dollar RBs because they don’t contribute to winning in the grand scheme of this sport right now.

don’t matter what one person says they value if somebody else find value in.

Bottom line is nobody value top dollar RBs because they don’t contribute to winning in the grand scheme of this sport right now.

trades should be of equal value

the colts made it clear they didn’t value taylor, so the dolphins didn’t need to give up one of their most valuable players for him

why should i do you a favor?
it’s not that hard

trades should be of equal value

the colts made it clear they didn’t value taylor, so the dolphins didn’t need to give up one of their most valuable players for him

why should i do you a favor?
it’s not that hard
That’s not how it works at all.

If you find a player valuable and I don’t I’m going to ask for a lot because YOU value him.

That’s Irrelevant

We can all look at Irsay and call him a dummy but him and all GMs feel the same. Draft a RB and not sign one to huge money.

it literally goes against your argument
if it works like you said, taylor would be on the dolphins and waddle would be a colt
i say it’s pretty relevant

you can’t expect top value in return for a player you publicly devalued

irsay fucked himself over by essentially saying taylor wasn’t shit

the colts have zero leverage in these negotiations
This narrative has been wrong the whole time....irsay never made him feel any less than what he's worth....JT made demands after he hired his new agent but in April and May he was 100% fully committed to indy now he hired a dumbass agent who never cared for irsay anyway which made the situation worse

Back