Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

This narrative has been wrong the whole time....irsay never made him feel any less than what he's worth....JT made demands after he hired his new agent but in April and May he was 100% fully committed to indy now he hired a dumbass agent who never cared for irsay anyway which made the situation worse

irsay’s public response to taylor wanting a new contract was no one will miss him if he’s out the league

including the colts, the team johnathan plays for

yeah, i’m sure that made taylor feel appreciated lol

irsay’s public response to taylor wanting a new contract was no one will miss him if he’s out the league

including the colts, the team johnathan plays for

yeah, i’m sure that made taylor feel appreciated lol
The comment was made after his agent ran his mouth plus that comment was generalized anyway he also said if he died today the league would continue on which is a true statement....the nigga can't even get on the field to practice

The comment was made after his agent ran his mouth plus that comment was generalized anyway he also said if he died today the league would continue on which is a true statement....the nigga can't even get on the field to practice

didn’t irsay run his mouth first mocking todays rb’s contract expectations? it sounded like he was sending subs at taylor and his agent. his agent simply responded

and you make it sound like a mf can talk to you any type of way as long as they’re “telling the truth”

the company you work for will obviously exist after you leave. does the boss need to throw this in your face once yearly raises come around? if he/she does, should you eat that and go “well, it’s a true statement”?

didn’t irsay run his mouth first mocking todays rb’s contract expectations? it sounded like he was sending subs at taylor and his agent. his agent simply responded

and you make it sound like a mf can talk to you any type of way as long as they’re “telling the truth”

the company you work for will obviously exist after you leave. does the boss need to throw this in your face once yearly raises come around? if he/she does, should you eat that and go “well, it’s a true statement”?
No he actually said he understands how the runningbacks feel not getting the extension they think they deserve but at the same time they voted on the new contract to be accepted so who's fault is it really?

This is business bruh you know these owners and GM's only want to make the right investments they feel that will benefit them and the company as a whole....irsay made a comment in general it's not he said "JT I'm not paying you shit until you do say as I say" irsay will always voice his opinion just don't take it personal

Back