Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

RG3 being dogshit at sliding got him hurt.

TidyPessimisticAcouchi.webp

^yeah that's Kyle fault.

Dude who posted that is trash, and Cousins was on the roster when RG3 went down. He didn’t automatically replace him either.

If they would have sat him down and let it heal, things might have ended differently

Unfortunately with as trash as Snyder and the front office as a whole was during this time RG3 career with Washington at least probably wouldn’t have ended well. Could easily see him leaving to team to be successful somewhere else if he stayed healthy.

Lmao so they complain about not having enough QBs so much that they had the league reinstate the 3 QB rule only to trade their 3rd QB

That was fast, was fully expecting him to be on the roster for at least a couple weeks. I’d say this was insurance in case Dak gets hurt but for all we know Trey could be mid trash. This trade feels weird.

Kyle has such a blindspot for average qbs. He would rather have someone who does everything within structure since he thinks his offense has an answer for everything.

Here's to hoping that Brock doesn't turn into a pumpkin cause if he does...

Trying to figure out why your tweets never show anymore so I copied your link. When I pasted it in my browser here is what I got.

If you open this post under reply you see my link is under MEDIA and yours is under URL.

If you are posting the link in the "insert link prompt" don't. Try just pasting it in the blank message space. Are you using a phone or browser? I ask bcuz I notice you link says x.com and not twitter.com. I still have the old twitter app on my phone so I don't know if there is a new x.com app to install. I heard about a phising scam going on when twitter switched to x so be careful.

Back