Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Trying to figure out why your tweets never show anymore so I copied your link. When I pasted it in my browser here is what I got.

If you open this post under reply you see my link is under MEDIA and yours is under URL.

If you are posting the link in the "insert link prompt" don't. Try just pasting it in the blank message space. Are you using a phone or browser? I ask bcuz I notice you link says x.com and not twitter.com. I still have the old twitter app on my phone so I don't know if there is a new x.com app to install. I heard about a phising scam going on when twitter switched to x so be careful.

I just be posting the link straight from the tweet. They switched my twitter to x a few weeks back on its own. Elon trying to Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf me

I wish this dude was in Washington. With the right situation he definitely could be something special.

The crazy thing is if they would have took Mahomes at 3 in the 2017 draft instead of Solomon Thomas things would be way different… but no one wants to talk about that.
Sir, don't remind me... im 9er fan. I wanted mahomes. THE PAIN😖 It took me a very long time to get over it.... but I coped with KC getting him cuz Andy Reid was probably the best coach for him

Back