Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Still mad about the Author Smith hire. I hope I am wrong. Still have the worst O in
the division and can't expect Cincy and Cleveland to have injured QB's next season.

Not a fan of all these retread hires. I was hoping for someone new that hasn’t been deemed a failure somewhere else. Both our head coach and potential offensive coordinator crashed & burned somewhere else within the last four years.

Still mad about the Author Smith hire. I hope I am wrong. Still have the worst O in
the division and can't expect Cincy and Cleveland to have injured QB's next season.
Wasn’t the Titans offense good with Arthur Smith? I vaguely remember it being the case.

GFhUBjwWwAAiT3L

As an OC at Tenn he was great to elite

Also read this:

and this:

I can bet 100% that your apprehension is because of his lack of success as a head coach in ATL which doesn't (or shouldnt) have any bearing on the job he just got which is OC

He isn't the first great coordinator to be a 💩 head coach and wont be the last

IMO this hire fits and will maximize the current talent we have on offense

As an OC at Tenn he was great to elite

Also read this:

and this:

I can bet 100% that your apprehension is because of his lack of success as a head coach in ATL which doesn't (or shouldnt) have any bearing on the job he just got which is OC

He isn't the first great coordinator to be a 💩 head coach and wont be the last

IMO this hire fits and will maximize the current talent we have on offense
I'll bet you a stack that we are dead last in the division in scoring.

Back