Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Replacing Eric B with Chip “I dismantled the early 2010’s Eagles on some racist shit” Kelly on the first day of Black History Month is fuckin nasty work boy.

I don't watch college ball so I'm curious if he learned from his mistakes. Chip wanted that fast past shit. Problem was it made the defense exhausted quickly

Also his offense ended up getting predictable

Still... Foles set records in that year and has his gear in canton because of that Raiders game

Eric B was not impressive after mid season. Wish him all the best but if he was Eric Lowalski we not having this convo about what he did THIS season. Post Seahawks game was How Not To Develop A QB 101 masterclass

Don’t want chip kelly bitchasss either.

I don't watch college ball so I'm curious if he learned from his mistakes. Chip wanted that fast past shit. Problem was it made the defense exhausted quickly

Also his offense ended up getting predictable

Still... Foles set records in that year and has his gear in canton because of that Raiders game

That shit was not at all sustainable tho. His defenses got tired as fuck & the wheels fell off quick.

Teddy 2 gloves.

One of my good friends was teammates with him in Minny

said he was a real good dude. So im sure he will impact them kids in a positive way

and that knee injury was legit just a freak accident he saw it real time. Said it was a routine drop back and he just took a bad step and it was curtains

Teddy being back at the West is awesome. Miami Northwestern used to be a powerhouse with him and Jacory Harris before. Miami Central has run Liberty City since then

Back