Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 NFL Season Thread

Is he even getting interviewed?

Bieniemy got interviewed for the head coaching job. Why he wasn’t hired I have no clue. I would like to think if we actually got a talented rookie QB he could work with he could make things happen. As of now he’s still listed as assistant head coach/OC but we’ll see.

Bieniemy got interviewed for the head coaching job. Why he wasn’t hired I have no clue. I would like to think if we actually got a talented rookie QB he could work with he could make things happen. As of now he’s still listed as assistant head coach/OC but we’ll see.
Maybe he's just not HC material. There are coaches that aren't good HCs but good coordinators

I think eventually Eric Bieniemy is gonna be a head coach and we gonna find out why he wasn’t a coach these last few years.

They do dodgeball now?
Its a bunch of different events and skills competitions with a flag football game as the finale

The flag game was actually pretty fun to watch last year

Its impossible for the competitive nature not to come out

By the 3rd possession Jalen Ramsey hit sticked Tyreke Hill to try to stop him from scoring lol

Last edited:
Wasn’t expecting this at all. I don’t think it’s a horrible hire, just not my first choice. I would have did all I could to try to get Mike Vrabel. My only thing now is what happens to Eric Bieniemy.
Vrabel might end up being a senior def assistant/assistent HC somewhere

Preferably Pittsburgh

Back